This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Friday, August 5, 2011

After the Storm



"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair."



Thank you, Lord.
I do not deserve your mercy, nor your grace. 
I am so blessed. 


Be strong
(it's absolutely possible)
Have faith
(it will all work out)
Love always
(so you can be loved in return)



I leave for Lutheran Valley Ranch, Colorado in a mere 9 hours. I cannot express the joy I have welling up in my heart paired with excitement for being in this peaceful place for a week. I feel so connected with nature and with God while I'm there, unattached to social media and any sort of technology. My mind has space to wonder, to bounce off the millions of stars and explore through the galaxy. I feel I'm at my best there, with no distractions and material worries. That, that is the true Rachel. There you will see her blossom. 

Bring it on Cedar Mountain, I haven't conquered you in a few years. 
    





No comments:

Post a Comment