This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little Bit Stronger

Songs I've been obsessed with recently:

A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
Single Girls- Laura Jansen
Sing- My Chemical Romance (Glee version of course)
If I Die Young- The Band Perry
Are You Gonna Kiss Me- Thompson Square

"Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger"
I'm slowly healing, I'm slowly forgetting, I'm slowly smiling
I know it takes time
but I'm okay with that, as long as it's happening.

I think I might look into starting a cupcake baking business out of my apartment this summer. I don't know what I'd have to do or if it'd even be profitable but I'd like to try. I'll have time in the summer so it'll be the perfect opportunity to pursue my dream. I like the new me that this experience has made me; It has made me into a fighter. I'm not going to let my dreams pass me by, I'm going to go out and reach for them. I'm so excited for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment