This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Joy of Living

I have this new found joy of living. It's so great to be able to dance, and sing, and just let loose and be free of all the worries and stress of life. It's so easy to let everything bog me down but I've got to keep that joy and inspiration to push me through it all. There are bigger things than my stupid PCHEM test or nutrition project. 

I went to the Pillow Project this afternoon and I had an absolutely amazing time. It was great to be around a bunch of super cool people and just let loose. We had a massive pillow fight, how cool is that? A group of college students decided to have a pillow fight to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club and try to beat the world record. I honestly don't think it could get any more bad ass than that.

DJ Mary Jayne was spinning and I was dancing with a little group of people when I realized how amazing this life we live is. It didn't matter what everyone else thought of us acting like fools. It didn't matter that we were the only 6 people dancing out of the 100 people there. We were having a good time. That's when I finally realized I'm back to my old self. I feel so alive now. 

I don't know if it was the amazing weather, or the amazing music, or the amazing people. But today brought life back into my soul.
It was amazing. 


God, this feels so good

No comments:

Post a Comment