This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friends, Lovers, or Nothing

"I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care... I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are."
-He's Just Not That Into You


I have a wonderful knack for making a fool out of myself. I put myself out there all the time and more times than not I end up with my foot in my mouth or embarrassed. But never once will I regret it. 
Sure, the next week I'll think to myself "oh, why did you do that? Stupid, Rachel. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." But I'm not one to hold things back, not anymore. It's better said than eating away like stomach acid on my heart.

At least no one ever has to guess how I feel about them, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment