This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Carry. On.




[Carry On by fun.]

I couldn't have said it better myself. 


You know, sometimes life seems to just stinkin suck. And when it rains, it pours.

But you know what else?
Sometimes you just have to carry on.
Eventually everything will even out and you'll look back and be proud you conquered that mountain of shit.

I have a terrible habit of letting stress with class overwhelm me. I see everything I have to do and I get so worried and stressed that I can't concentrate, making things even worse. But when I received a text at 9pm Friday night while I was trying to finish one last paper after a full week of deadlines, assignments, and work that simply said "take it easy on yourself" I nearly cried with relief. Sometimes I just need a little reminder to relax and let it be.


I would have much rather preferred to cuddle up with a bottle of Jack but now that that hell week is over, I'm proud that I finished everything and carried on



No comments:

Post a Comment