This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Smile

To no one,


Life is a roller coaster, a jump rope. There will be highs and lows, ups and downs, tears and laughter, heartbreaks and love, sadness and joy, stumbles and growth. Do not get discouraged. Even if it seems that the world has it out for you and everything is raining on your parade, the sunshine is just right around the corner. Do not give up hope. I believe in you, no matter who you are. 
I know that's the hardest thing to do when the darkness falls on you, but you must not let it drag you down. You are an amazing person God created and he will pull you through. 


I will always believe in you,
love,
Me


"Light up your face with gladness, 
Hide every trace of sadness. 
Although a tear may be ever so near 
That's the time you must keep on trying 
Smile, what's the use of crying. 
You'll find that life is still worthwhile 
If you just smile."



No comments:

Post a Comment