This is who I really am. No lies, no hiding. Just me fresh and real.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wanderlust


wan·der·lust/ˈwändərˌləst/

Noun:
A strong desire to travel



I am passionately consumed by wanderlust.

I have an odd combination of personalities/ persons I identify with.
  The Texan in me loves country music, two-stepping, carport parties
  The city girl in me loves downtown, crowded places, busy bodies
  The indie in me loves Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Ray Bans, skinny jeans, Chuck Taylors
  The adventure in me loves camping, s'mores, hiking, repelling, nature

And the adventure is screaming to escape.
To take two weeks and backpack across the country
to drive from the east coast to the west coast
to say 'screw society' and live in the woods.


Graduation trip, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'd go for the woods and backpacking myself.

    ReplyDelete